I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

03 August 2005

My Summer Has Finally Begun


~~~~ Peachy Keen

I know it's August 1st but since today is the first day I am jobless this summer. I woke up at 9:30 and stayed in bed for a while to watch a Pooh Bear marathon on the Disney channel. Then I set up the sewing machiene and worked on Chanda's bag. I'm almost finished with it and I should get hers and Carolyn's bags done by tomorrow. Then Thursday I think we're going out to dinner and then to see Sky High so that'll be the perfect time to give them their gift bags!

Then the door bell rang and it was Carolyn! She actually wanted to see Sky High today so we went to wake up Chanda (it was 12:40 and she was still asleep!) and we went to Bob Evans for lunch. Then Carolyn remembered she had a doctors appointment so Chanda and I went to see Must Love Dogs.


I went to see it because it had a westie in it... my dog! It was a cute movie. I don't think I'd ever see it again but it was cute. Then Tania and I hung out at Chanda's for a while then I came home. It was a nice day. I wanna finish my book by tomorrow so I can go to the library. I also have to return A Nightmare Before Christmas to Blockbuster.

Tomorrow's Chanda's party though so that comes first and foremost. It's at 7 though so I have a ton of time to finish everything. I think I'll visit Tom at lunch... it'll make him happy. I kinda blew him off today when he called. I was talking to my roomate Felicia, that was so much more important. The more I talk to her the more uber cool she sounds. I can't wait to meet her!

0 Free for All: