I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 August 2005

As the Paths Diverge


~~~~ Contemplative

Tomorrow is Chanda's last day in town. I mean, for a very long time. She's heading off to California for school. She's attending Pamona College. Hopefully I'll feel the same way tomorrow as I do right now. I'm not necessarily upset, curious is a better term for my mood right now. I mean, sure, it's gonna suck that she's moving away and I won't see her for like 3 or 4 months but I will see her again. Maybe that's why I'm not going into emotional overdrive. We've gotten a lot better with talking on the phone lately and there's the internet and everything. I'll be talking to her all the time. No problem. It stinks when your best friend moves away but life does go on. I think Felicia and I are gonna head to the mall next week so I have that to look forward to and, of course, there's the fact that I'm going to college too! See? Chanda's going to school? Me too, no problem!

Tonight the two of use and Carolyn went to Applebees for dinner and we saw Sky High. I made the two of them these oversized tote bags and I filled them with flip flops, air fresheners, stain removers, candy, magazines, and, in Carolyn's I included a picture of my puppy, Shelby, holding a stuffed firehydrine Carolyn got her in her mouth. It's very cute. It was a nice night and there was this boy in the movie named Steven Strait... well, that's his real name, in the movie he was called Warren Peace (get it, Warr and Peace... Warren Peace... it's cute) and his hands caught fire. ;)
oo-la-la

Anywhoo, I'll keep my eyes out for a good pic of him and if I find one oh,he's totally going in my Cute Boys Gallery

Tomorrow I'll probably be at Chanda's the vast majority of the day. I also really need to do the Alcohol EDU thing for Miami soon but I need a high speed computer. Video images on a dial-up modem = disaster. I think I'll call Tom after he gets off work to see if he wants to do it Friday or Saturday. It's wonderul not to be working and have all the free time in the world. Right now I need to go looking for my text books and start ordering them. Oh the joys of college!

0 Free for All: