I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 August 2005

It's Over


~~~~ Sad

As Collins said after Angel died from AIDS, "it's over." Now, the fact that Chanda left today for California is not nearly as horrible as losing her to AIDS (she doesn't have them, by the way) but she is gone. We spent all of yesterday together. For some reason the power went out at her house and we had a good time in the dark. I helped her pack, we had milkshakes from Dairyland, and we hunted Casey down to get all our Sims back. Then, since she had some pillowcases to sew, she came to my house and put all the Sims onto her computer while she sewed. It was nice, we had the Indians game on and we gushed over Grady Sizemore whenever he was on. Then, the hours began to wear down and I knew it was about time to get Chanda home. I felt quite confident as I dropped off her stuff on her kitchen table that I wouldn't cry. But then, we hugged good-bye. Oh the tears came. They weren't ugly tears but they were tears nevertheless. The just kinda slid off my face and all I could say was "don't leave." We both kinda cried for a while then I went home. I feel a lot better now. I eve saw this pretty sky tonight and it made me feel a lot better. I know it'll only be a few months before we see each other again. And email and cell phones are a real blessing. Now I need to start concentraiting on my own trip to college. Here I go... watch my speed!

0 Free for All: