I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

09 August 2005

The Facebook


~~~~ Relaxed

So, my roomate got me into the website, The Facebook, and I really think you should check it out. It's more for college students then anyone else really but it's uber cool. It's a great way to keep in touch with friends from high school and meet new ones at your college. My name's Megan Dice and you should really look me up and add me as a friend if you have an account! It'll make me feel all good an special to have more friends on facebook!

Today, Andrew, Tom, Kevin, and I are planning to go to a Gap. Why is that? Because Gap has a promotion with iTunes that if you try on a certain pair of pants you get a free song from iTunes. Very cool. So we're gonna go do it. There are three pairs of girls pants and a pair of guys pants to try. I think that boys should offer to try on all four to get four free songs. It makes more of an impact if the guys offer to try on girls pants. It doesn't mean that much if I offer to try on all three girls pants and the guys. It just isn't as funny. Who knows, I need another pair of jeans, maybe I'll end up buying the pair of pants I try on. I also need a coupld pairs of cords but I'll probably save getting those until I go shoppinf with Felicia! I'm uber excitied! We're heading up to Beachwood Place and we're just gonna hang out. It's gonna be great to meet her before school starts and create a real bond. Oh, she loves Rent. That just means sooo much to me! She'll come see the movie with me! And, if she likes Rent she must be okay with homosexuals... or as they say in Rent, "fag-out, lezzies, dykes, cross-dressers too". If she's that cool then I'd hope the fact that I'm a Pagan won't weird her out too much. I made this "soul quiz" and sent it to her and told her there. I hope she isn't too weirded out. I don't think she will be... she sounds so cool but you never know. Maybe she's just never heard of people following the Old Religions before. I'm sure she'll be cool with it. I'm just getting worked up for nothing. *Deep breathe* Okay, I'm gonna go read more Chronicles of Narnia. *Squeal* I LOVE these books. I can't wait for the movie!

0 Free for All: