I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

11 August 2005

The Survey Felicia Sent Me


~~~~ Mellow

Firsts:
First best friend: Kailee... she's the one I swear you look just like.
First car: 1994 teal Mazda protegé... that's what I'm still driving, so look for that tomorrow!
First real kiss: ummm, I think I was in the 7th grade. It was my first real boyfriend, Billy.
First break-up: 7th grade
First screen name: I don't remember, it had something to do with Tennis and being a girl though lol!
First funeral: my grandpa
First pets: a hamster named Whiskers
First piercing: the only ones I still have, my ears
First credit card: my parents got it for me when I went to europe with my band... it's blue and looks like it has waves on it! lol I still have it

Lasts:
Last cigarette: dont smoke
Last car ride:I drove to the oardc to visit by boyfriend
Last kiss: yesterday I said I saw my boyfriend!
Last good cry: either when I watched Finding Neverland or read the 6th Harry Potter
Last library book checked out: The Chronicles of Chrestomanci
Last movie seen: Sky High
Last phone call: Tom
Last time showered: last night
Last shoes worn: one of my numerous pairs of flip flops
Last item bought: hmmm, oh! i remember! my birth control... i take it because I have abnormal periods without it, not because i'm a slut or anything lol
Last annoyance: my mom (as usual)
Last disappointment: it's summer... I'm pretty chill
Last time wanting to die: my sophomore year... hey me too!
Last shirt worn: an orange t-shirt with three monkeys on it by Paul Frank
Last website visited: my modblog
What Color underwear are you wearing?: white with a big monkey on the butt and a little bow in front lol!
What's under your bed?: a sleeping bag, lots of magazines... anything else i'm not sure of
What time did you wake up today?: 9:30
Currents:
Current mood: lethargic
Current music: I'm watching Rollie Pollie Ollie on the Disney Channel lol!
Current hair: brown
Current clothes: pjs and a tank top that says Miami University 09! woo-hoo
Current annoyance(s):the fact that I have to leave for a dermatologist appointment in 40 mintues. There just isn't enough time!
Current book(s): Still rereading the Chronicles of Narnia
Current color of toenails: black
Current time- 10:19 am
Current hate: still feeling kinda anti-bush
One or the Other:
1. Black or white?: black
2. Boxers or briefs: boxers
3. Coke or Pepsi?: pepsi
4. Salt or pepper?: salt
5. Sweet or sour?: sweet
6. Vanilla or chocolate?: vannila
7. Short or long?: long hair for me too... i miss my long hair sooo much!
8. Cheap or expensive?: well... if i have to buy it, cheap... but if some one else is buying it for me expensive! lol
9. Firm or soft? *awkward* lol
10. Hot or cold?: usually hot drinks but I prefer freezing to sweating
My favorite...
1. Color is: orange
2. Song is: anything by Flogging Molly, "Broken" by Amy Lee and Seether, and "Into the West" by Annie Lennox
3. Scent is: anything tropically... like coconut or citrus
4. Alcoholic beverage is: when i drank i was kinda fond of mike's hard lemonade and corona beer but i quit that stuff... i swear!
5. Food is: sushi
5 Things you are wearing right now: just to mix things up I took off all my clothes and now i'm taking this survey in the nude... lol only kiddig!
5 things you did so far today : woke up, watch tv, mapquested directions to my doctor, took this survey... it's still very early in the morning
5 things you do when you're bored: read, talk on the phone, play on the internet or computer, listen to music, watch movies
5 people that never fail to cheer you up: my guy friends... they're all insane! you'll have to meet them!

0 Free for All: