I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

29 July 2005

Oh Joy of Joys


~~~~ Hopeful

This week couldn't go better. First off, as you can see at my Custom Page tomorrow is my last day of work! The best part? Chanda and I are going shopping and I'm getting off at work at 2:30 instead of 4:00! Can it get even better? Oh you betcha! My mom gets a clothing allowance at work of $150 and she said I can have it tomorrow!!! That's $150 worth of clothing for freakin' free! Oh sweet-ass-sweet.

Then, Saturday Tom and I are going to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I've never been and I really wanna see it before I leave for this area. We're planning to leave around 10 in the morning, stop by at a mall and get me a fancy new orange faceplate for my phone. Then Panera Bread for lunch (yay) and then a delightful day at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

What a super weekend!!! The best part? I DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY!!!

0 Free for All: