I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 July 2005

My Freshman Schedule


~~~~ Contemplative

Friday I registered for all my classes at Miami U. Luckily, I don't think you can really go wrong with classes your first semester. I've been encouraged not to take on any more classes then those I have (15 credits) because I need to get use to college. One of the upperclass supervisors told me she got bored her first semester because she did just that but I think that's what I'd prefer. Over to being swamped and stressed that is.

So here's my schedule:

Monday 9:00 - 9:50 English 111
2:00 - 2:50 Italian 101
3:00 - 4:50 Interdisciplinary Stuides -- Mosaic

Tuesday 8:00 - 9:50 Anthropology 155
12:30 - 1:45 Environmental Zoology
2:00 - 2:50 Italian 101

Wednesday 9:00 - 9:50 English 111
2:00 - 2:50 Italian 101

Thursday 8:00 - 9:50 Anthropology 155
12:30 - 1:45 Environmental Zoology
2:00 - 2:50 Italian 101

Friday 9:00 - 9:50 English 111

The main cause for celebration here?
I only have one class Friday... That means a two and a half day weekend every week!
*woot-woot*

Today I went to the mall with Tom. He needed a new pair of shorts and some dress shoes. I talked him into a fancy schmancy pair without laces. I hate laces on men's dress shoes. They always make one look so old. His have a relaxed casual but still dressed up look to them. I myself got a pair of leather sandels and a pair of flip-flops (the flip-flops were free... score!). They're those nifty kind where they wrap around your toe. You know what I mean? I like them a lot, a lot.

Tomorrow's the fireworks here. Chanda has to work an ice cream stand during the fireworks so I'll have lunch and hang out with her before that and then I'll watch the fireworks with Tom later on. I just hope Chanda doesn't want to see a movie again. It seems like that's all we do. It's really money-draining and most of them aren't even very good. I really should get creative and think of something else we could do. Maybe I'll suggest we watch one of the Lord of the Rings with the cast commentary on. That's always enjoyable.

0 Free for All: