I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 July 2005

Happy 4th!


~~~~Peachy Keen

Today is not your typical Fourth of July for myself. Most of the time I would be found today suffering through a cookout with the relations, sitting through a parade, or oooing and awwwing at some fireworks.

Today however I am not doing any of the aforementioned things. I weasled my way out if the cookout and I'm now watching the Indian's Game with my boyfriend and his adorable puppy, Oliver. The parade I usually attend one city over is suppose to be one of the best parades in the city's history but I'm just not in the mood. Parade's aren't really my thing. In addition, fireworks have lost their childhood appeal as well. Even though I did go to see our city's fireworks last night I think I'm about fireworked-out for the year. I'm content.

Instead of your generic cookout Tom and I went to Pizza Hut and used some coupons we got for wearing our seatbelts on the way to school one day. I got a personal pan pizza with black olives! *Yummy* Then we came back to his house and started to look at t-shirts on the MLB website. I want a Grady Sizemore t-shirt. I even found one *applause* Here it is... there's a little logo of Chief Wahoo on the front:



Always remember... Grady Sizemore is a cutie!

0 Free for All: