I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

28 June 2005

It's Just One of Those Days


~~~~ Raunchy

Thank the goddess I don't have to work the entire week. I only have to work half of tomorrow because in the afternoon I have my first dermatologist appointment. Then on Thursday and Friday I'll be down in Miami registering for classes. And the Fourth of July is Monday so I don't have to work then either. It's so wonderful!

I spent all of today daydreaming. I'm so sick of gossip I spent all of the morning creating a romantic evening with Grady Sizemore.
Needless to say I enjoy the hour I spend with Tom every lunchtime very much.

Tomorrow since I don't work in the afternoon and my doctor's appointment isn't until 3:30 Tom and I are going out to lunch. I'm really looking forward to it. This week is great.

The only not great thing is I have to do that entire Miami math placement sheet before Thursday and I have to pack. I'm not doing it tonight because I'm too lazy (even though I really should). So I'll have to figure something out. Oh well, I still have time... I think!

0 Free for All: