I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

26 June 2005

At the Game


~~~~ Relaxed

I had an amazing day yesterday. First, I went to the Apple store and Andrew taught me all about the iBook.

I go down to Miami this week to register for my classes and if I can take my computer home with me then I think I'll be getting an Apple.

Unfortunatley, I don't think I'll be able to take it home so I'll probably be getting an IBM Thinkpad.

Which is fine with me. I mean I know a lot about PCs so I'll be able to handle it without a problem. But the iBook did intrigue me and I think I would love having one.

We shall see.

Anways, then I went to the Indian's Game with Tom and Andrew. That was a lot of fun. We ate at Panera Bread for dinner and watched the Indians beat the Reds 11 to 7. We had seats in the highest area of the stadium but it was on the first base line so they weren't terrible. Plus there were fireworks afterward. AND we got a free Victor Martinez bobblehead.


Today I went shopping with my mom and got waaay too many clothes. Shopping is an amazing thing if you don't have to pay!

0 Free for All: