I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 June 2005

Weekends are the Best!


~~~~ Bouncy

Especially this weekend. Why? Because I actually have a full weekend planned for me!

Tomorrow I'm going to Legacy Village with Tom and Andrew. There's an Apple Store there and Andrew's gonna teach me all about the Apple. See, I'm interested in KNOWING more about the iBook. Just to see if it's something I may consider getting. No promises though!

After that we're gonna drive up to Cleveland to eat at a Panera Bread and go to the Indian's game. Who are they playing tomorrow? I have no idea! Goes to show I'm not really a baseball fan but the experience and hanging out with my friend and boyfriend will be a lot of fun.

Sunday I'm going shopping with my mom and possibly my aunt. It seems like I'm doing a lot of shopping lately but I guess it's just that's all I'm doing with mom lately. Oh well, I'm making money now so I can afford to shop!

Sometime this weekend I also have to:





1. Complete my Miami math placement sheet.
2. Write a Thank You note to the Workmans.
3. Burn Sarah-Ann the Lord of the Rings Soundtracks
4. Work on Chanda and Carolyn's bags.
5. Finish The Ultimate Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
6. Pick up the Gettysburg Soundtrack from the library

Looks like a pleasantly packed weekend.

0 Free for All: