I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

22 June 2005

Almost Done...


~~~~ Hungry

I stole one of the dvd players from another tv and set it up in my room. Ever since then I've been watching all the Lord of the Rings, one by one, a little bit at a time. I like the idea of saying that my tv has had the lord of the rings on it. Plus, if my parents don't miss it, I may steal this dvd player for college. I hope I get an understanding roomate because we may have to fit A LOT of appliances in our little room. Between my iPod, computer, cell phone, coffe pot, tv, dvd player, laptop, and any other appliances I haven't thought of PLUS her stuff we're gonna need a TON of surge protectors.

Tom said my digital camera came in today so tomorrow he's gonna come over and we'll set it up and play around with it. My own digital camera *squeals* I can't wait.

Well I'm hungry so I'm munching on popcorn. But now I'm thirsty too
~~~~>

Later!

0 Free for All: