I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

20 June 2005

Food Poisoning is No Good


~~~~Lethargic

A few of my friends have had food poisoning this year and I wondered... Could I get food poisoning? What kind of food causes food poisoning?

The answer? Yes I can get food poisoning and I can get it from... a doughnut!

I went to work on Friday and my boss-lady had brought doughnuts from a local bakery in. I had a lovely one with frosting and coconut shavings on it. Unfortunatley, I thought it was lovely... it didn't think I was quite as attractive.

So, I did get to head home at noon and not come back, thus getting a little extra weekend. But, then again, I spent half of my weekend flat on my back watching bad tv shows and throwing up occasionally... I would have preferred working another 3 and a half hours.

Tom came over Saturday night and we watched RotK with the commentary on. At first I think he found it really funny but after a while it lost his interest and he went to play my Jedi computer game. Oh well, it was still nice to spend the evening with him. Even if I did decide to skip Javapalooza.

0 Free for All: