I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

16 June 2005

Just Got Paid


~~~~Exhaustapated

Today was the first day I got paid for my new job. Just like Rachel from Friends, as I opened my paycheck I was shocked to see... just how little I made! 39 hours of work and I felt as if I didn't make half of what I deserved. Yup, that's factory work for ya.

But even when all that was said and done I still had a pretty nice day. Work went by quickly enough and at lunch I went to Muddy Waters for a Caramel Apple Cider. Shirley took Sarah-Ann and I for a tour of the factory and to see how the rest of the paint brush was made so I got paid for 20 mintues of nothing. Soon enough I'll be called in for a safety meeting so I have that to look forward to as well. I'm just not looking forward to being taken away from Linda. Some of the ladies who work there aren't very nice and are just old gossips. If I ever get stuck with one of them I think I'll just be sitting quietly a lot. Shirley said she'll probably put me and Sarah-Ann together though so that's good.

Tomorrow Tom and I have plans to make dinner together. Daddy's taking me out to lunch at the Parlor so I don't think I want to go out for dinner as well. Maybe we'll make pasta or pizza or somehting at home. Carolyn just called asking if I wanted to play tennis or see a movie but I really wasn't in the mood. I guess I'll have to make plans to do something with her this weekend. I feel bad that I haven't done much with her lately.

Thank the Goddess that tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is almost here!

0 Free for All: