I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 July 2005

Charlie and the Choclate Factory and Harry Potter


~~~~Peachy Keen

Oh my this will be such a wonderful weekend! But first what I've done this week...

Tuesday I went to a party for Megan, Joe, Andy, and Ted's birthday. They all have summer birthdays so they just celebrated all at once. It was a pretty good idea. We threw a football and played with a frisbee. I feel so athleticly talented...

silence...

ANYWHOO! Tonight I'm sitting with Tom watching the Indian's game. They're losing 0 to 1. I'm wearing my snazy Grady Sizemore t-shirt and everythuing. But tomorrow night all the fun begins.

Chanda and I are going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory then we'll head over to a local bookstore for the HARRY POTTER BOOK!!! YAY! It's out soon!!! I'm gonna know almost all of Harry's school highs and lows soon. Oh it'll be fantastic!

0 Free for All: