I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 July 2005

Back to the Basics


~~~~ Sore

I was quite proud of my last entry... it was intellectual and insightful for me. However, I don't have new and outstanding remarks or words of wisdom to share at this time so I'm going back to the "What did I do today" mantra.

Today I only worked half a day. It was very nice. Daddy took me to work so we only had one car there. At lunch I went to his office and we went to the Green Leaf. I had a Chippie with breaded mushrooms :) *yum*

Then I came home, got cleaned up, and went to my doctor's appointment. I was expecting to get like half a dozen shots but it turns out I was pretty much up to date so I got one shot and a blood test to see if I've ever had the chicken poxs. To the best of my knowledge I never have had them. Unfortunatley, my knowledge only goes back about 14 years and since I've been on this planet for 18 that doesn't really help much. Mom claims that, as a baby, I had one little spot on my cheek and that was it. Doesn't really sound like chicken poxs to me but whatever.

I'll get my results from the tests back in about a week so we'll see if I have to go in for another test or not. After the appointment Mom and I went out for ice cream. A good patient always gets ice cream! After my yummy blueberry cheesquake blizzard I went to the bank and library. I got all kinds of money at the bank and the Star Wars Episode IV cd from the library. Then I passes Carolyn's dad on the way home. The poor man was pulled over by a cop for speeding. I hope he got off!

But of course, I called Carolyn to tell her about her father's misfortune and I found out she had her wisdom teeth taken out today. That really has to stink. I can't totally say since I haven't had them removed but Chanda has and she seemed to hate it. So after calling Megan and finding out she does want to come to the Renaissance Faire tomorrow with us Chanda and I a) dropped directions to the place off at Megan's and b) bought Carolyn some ice cream and went to visit her. She seemed pretty stable... maybe a little groggy from all the drugs but basically good. I hope she feels better soon.

So yeah, tomorrow we're going to the Great Lakes Medieval Faire and I'm gonna have a ton of fun! I just remembered one of my first blogs on this site was about the Renaissance Faire last year! Oh, the memories. I'll be sure to bring my camera tomorrow... to make sure I don't miss a moment!
;)

0 Free for All: