I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

25 July 2005

5 Days... That's 40 Hours!


~~~~ Grumpy

That's right, I have a mere 40 hours... that's 240 minutes... or 14,440 seconds until I never have to set foot inside that horrible factory again. I cannot wait!

Yesterday was awfully quiet. I slept in very late then lounged around and read. I finished The Order of the Phoenix and am now halfway through Half-Blood Prince. I'm not sure what to think yet. I'm pretty sure Harry's right and Draco's a Death-Eater but I can't decide about Snape. Rowling's made him such a complex character I can't decide if he's a Death-Eater or not. I'm still sure Dumbledore will die though... just my theory though! I'm sure I'll know in a day or two.

I went to the library yesterday and got my new book. I'm gonna read Lammas Night by Katherine Kurte. It's sorta weird. When I checked out the book the return date was labeled as August 15. That's only 4 days before I leave for Oxford. I don't know why but the thought that I'll have to start getting my books from somewhere other then my local library is really strange. It makes the reality that I'm leaving sink in a little more. I wonder how easy it is to get fiction books and such from the college library. I'm guessing I should check out the public library in Oxford once I get down there. I'm hoping they have a website as easy to use as mine.

Today my parents went to a jazz festival downtown and then to a Target about an hour away. I asked if I could come and they'd drop me off at the mall and get me when they're done. I wanted to get a faceplate for my new cell phone. But Daddy didn't want to go to the mall. I'm not sure what happened but I don't think he got that he didn't have to go to the mall. I dunno, he seems to have problems communicating with my mom at times. They bicker constantly. I wish I could have gone and gotten a faceplate but I guess I'll just save it for a time when I'll be off work. Which is only 5 days away!!!!

0 Free for All: