I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 July 2005

Ah, the Weekend


~~~~ Excitied

First of all, the most exciting news I have... I got a new cell phone! Oh, it makes me excitied. I feel so hip and in-trend now that I have a flip phone. It's no camera phone but I really didn't want one. I already have a great digital camera and I don't see why I needed one. So I just got a flip color screen phone. This is what it looks like:


The cover I have for mine's much cooler though. It's blue with black stripes. I eventually want to get an orange cover but this'll do for now.

Let's see, the day I had...

Well, Chanda called last night and said for my graduation present she wanted to stitch an elaborate design onto a pair of jeans for me. I said I'd love an orange pair (can you tell my favorite color's orange) but I didn't have a pair that would look good with stitching. So, you know what that means? SHOPPING! We decided to head up to Crocker Park because there's an H&M and an Urban Outfitters there. I don't think we can go this weekend though because she's working and playing in the pit for Annie Get Your Gun.

I, on the other hand, am doing jack-shit. *yay* Tom's coming home for Florida tomorrow so we're planning to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and having dinner. And I have about 150 pages left in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm really anxious to get onto the sixth book. I've been avoiding all my favorite internet haunts for fear of stumbling across a rant from someone about something in the book. As soon as I get it finished I'll be able to rant and rave right along with them. Well, I'm gonna go play with my phone some more... it's so exciting!

0 Free for All: