I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 June 2005

Just For Shits & Giggles


~~~~ Apathetic

I was watching Friends today and the episode about the "5 celebrity freebies" was on. Chandler is currently dating Janice and Ross and Rachel are together and they are talking about the 5 celebrities they can have sex with. See, they make a list, and if any of the 5 celebrities on their list ever shows interest in having sex with them they can and their partner can't get angry.

So I figured, just for shits and giggles, to make a list of my own. So here it is, the five celebrities I can have sex with and Tom can't get mad:


5. Sean Biggerstaff

4. Elijah Wood

3. Hayden Christensen

2. Ewan McGregor


And last, but certainly NOT least, the number 1 guy on my Celebrity Freebies List is...

1. DOMINIC MONAGHAN


Well that was surprising, wasn't it? LoL, anyone who even remotely knows me knows I'm in love with all those boys. Oh well, there's a reason it's a freebies list... they're never gonna happen!

0 Free for All: