I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

31 May 2005

My First Week Out of High School


~~~~Pleasant

This is my first official week away from high school. The best part is, all my friends who aren't seniors this year are still in school right now *evil grin*

Things have been going pretty well. Yesterday was my graduation party. It went really well except my two hickish cousins kept hitting on Chanda. *Grrr* that pisses me off. I mean they're both like 30 and Chanda's 18... stay the fuck away from my best friend! I don't care if you're family, you aren't good enough to stand in Chanda's shadow! Ewww, I feel dirty (and murderous) just thinking of them near her! But... other then THAT everyone I wanted to come, came and we had a great time just hanging out.

Today I was exhausted and slept in. But after that, my mom and I went shopping. I got a nice black tunic, some green flip-flops, two pairs of earrings, the book Wicked, a new Star Wars computer game, The Rob Thomas CD, and a new pair of Birkenstock clogs. They're this American brand they sell at Sam's Club. That means CHEAP (like they were in Europe) so now I only have to send 40 euros with Katie and get another fun pair of Birks.

So that's been my week so far. Tomorrow I think I'll be spending all day with Tom if I can help it. Thursday I wanna drive up to Cleveland... just because and I'm not sure what the rest of the week has in store for me... we shall see ;)

0 Free for All: