I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

29 May 2005

I've Gradumatated!


~~~~VERY Happy

That's right, today Elentári became a woman and gradumatated... I mean, graduated. My last day of shcool was Friday but Chanda and I kinda peaced-out and went to see Madagascar instead. But I stuck around all of today because it was my commencement! We did all the conventional traditions from the cap and gown to the tassel and switching it from right to left. We even threw our caps in the air at the end. It was great. I hold no more obligations to that school!

Tomorrow is my graduation party. I've been going to so many - 10 so far. But only Wally and I are having parties tomorrow so it'll be more mellow. I have to take Megan to Wally's so that means I have to pick her up at the cemetary after the Memorial Day parade but it's all good because I still don't have to march tomorrow. Like I said, I hold NO obligations to that school anymore!

This is a picture of me and my friend Mari at commencement. She's a foreign exchange student from Argentina. I need to print a copy of this picture out to give to her tomorrow at my party. She's going back home and I may never see her again. That's the one thing I'll miss about high school (the one and ONLY thing) I'll miss my friends... guess I'll have to make new ones!

0 Free for All: