I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

21 May 2005

My CrAzY wEeK



~~~~Drained


What a week! From Tuesday until yesterday I've had this insane week of nonstop craziness. Tuesday was just plain fun. Chanda and I went to get supplies for our graduation party. We also bought outfits for our party. And I got a dress for commencement. It's strapless! Ahhh! I've never had a strapless dress before and I'm a little nervous about it but it's one of those "basic" black dresses so it's kinda simple but in a good way.


Wednesday was the worst day in the best way (I know I'm making sooo much sense). Well, first we had the speech and debate banquet. That sucked. But, on a brighter note, I'm officially done with Speech. FOREVER!


Wednesday was also the day for Star Wars Episode III. Chanda, Megan, Sean, and I went to the 12:01 showing. We got home at 3:00 for school 4 hours later. That was insane but well worth it. However, I'm a Star Wars purest and III and nothing on IV, V, and VI. I did like III better then II but I is probably my favorite of the new episodes. III was such a sad episode!


Thursday wasn't as bad. It was a day I had to recover a bit but it also was the day of the Music Awards. Band is almost officially over as well. I do have to play one song for commencement but other then that I'm done!!! Seniors (thankfully) graduate before Memorial day. That means I don't have to march in the memorial day parade! Which is really a good thing because my graduation party is on memorial day as well.


Finally came Friday, my favorite day. It was my senior skip day! Chanda and I went to Cedar Point. We had never been there before so we decided to go together so we could decide together what we thought of Cedar Point. I think I really liked it. Of course, it was no Disney World but it was a completely different atmosphere so it's really unfair to judge the two. I had eight favorite rides. Here they are:

Corckscrew

Demon Drop

Disaster Transport

Iron Dragon

Magnum XL-200

Mantis

Mean Streak

Raptor


The raptor was my favorite by far. We also rode the Gemini & the Mineride. I wasn't a fan of those two. Wooden rollercoasters are quite painful. The Gemini hurt because it was wooden and the Mineride was BORING. Other then that I was suprised that all the rides I rode I enjoyed. Chanda and I chickened out and skipped Top Thrill Dragster and when we headed to Millenium Force the wait was an hour and a half and we were getting tired so we skipped out on that one too.


I don't think I would have liked Cedar Point in the summer. The longest wait was half an hour and that was for the Mantis. But in the summer some waits are over three hours long. I don't think I enjoyed Cedar Point that much to wait three hours for a single ride. I mean, rides like the Corckscrew and the Magnum XL-200 we walked right onto. It was very nice. But it was very nice to miss school and Cedar Point was well worth it. My week was very crazy but I loved it!

0 Free for All: