I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

15 May 2005

All About Prom


~~~~Dazed

Yesterday was my prom. I had a lot of fun. First, I had a nail appointment at 10:30. I got a French manicure and then I got to go home for a while. At 1:10 I picked up Tom's buttonire (is that how you spell that?) and then I started to get ready. Tom came to pick me up at 3:40 so we could make our out-of-town dinner reservations. After going my hair, my toes, makeup, getting dressed, and jewelry (then all the things Tom had to do to get ready) we looked like this (awww how cute):

Then we went to dinner. We went to our favorite sushi restaurant about an hour away from where we live. Oh, the sushi there is sooo tastey. Unfortunatley, we always eat too much there so we can never get any dessert. They had cheesecake yesterday too...

Oh well, that's not really important in the big picture. We were scheduled to show up for Grand March at 8:00 so we had just enough time to run home and get my Dad's PT Cruiser before we needed to be there. The junior class had set up a "Red Carpet" entrance so we figured the PT would be a great entrance splash. After that was grand march. Here's a picture of us during our dramatic waltz around the PAC:

Oh, it was all so much fun. After grand march we danced the night away. Then afterward we went back to Tom's house to watch some movies. We skipped out on post prom. It didn't sound like a lot of fun this year. We watched Napoleon Dynamite and Troy. Unfortunately, The copy of Napoleon Dynamite we rented from the video store had a bunch of scratches on it and we weren't able to finish it and we ran out of time and couldn't finish Troy either.

Today I slept in until 11:30. I've been vegging out the rest of the day. Right now I'm watching the Princess Bride (I love this movie). Also, my mom and I went to Chanda's to plan our graduation party. Tuesday we're going shopping for graduation food and fun. Tomorrow Chanda and I are running to AAA for Cedar Point tickets. We'll save $14 getting them beforehand. We're cheap so we're going for it.

STAR WARS EPISODE III COMES OUT IN 3 DAYS AND MY SENIOR SKIP DAY IS IN 4!!!

0 Free for All: