I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

11 May 2005

Untitled


~~~~Comfortable

Today I went out to breakfast with my A.P. Biology class. The other class is going to lunch and Mrs. V. Said we could come along but I think I'll have to pass. I'd have to miss half of math and humanities to go and I hate missing humanities. Not because Meister would turn me in but he just makes me feel so bad when I skip his class. He just has this way about him that he knows if you skip his class and then you just feel shame.

I forgot to bring a lunch though. I woke up 7:20 and was out the door by 7:30. I guess I'll just have lunch after school, which, compared to my actual 10:30, 2:30 is much closer to a reasonable lunch time.

After school I have a drama meeting. The banquet for drama is the 25th. Drama may be the only place I'll actually cry. I won't miss school, speech, or band, but drama and the PAC? Yeah, that's gonna be hard to part with.

Other then that... Here are my countdowns!

Days Until:
I Cut 10 inches off my hair - 2
Prom - 3
Star Wars Episode III - 7
My Senior Skip Day to Cedar Point with Chanda - 8
My Last Day of School - 16
Graduation - 18
My Graduation Party - 19

0 Free for All: