I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

09 May 2005

I Don't Have to Think Anymore!


~~~~ My Brain Hurts

I took my final A.P. test today. It could have gone worse. It was Biology and my only real complaint was one of the essays. I really don't know much about eukaryote chromosomes and I could never compare them to prokaryote. What I did write was a bunch of BS. But they don't take off for BS so it's all okay. Now I'm curling up on the couch and doing nothing. I need a day off. I'll come to school all of this week just to make up for the few days I've missed because of AP tests but after that, I'm using a senior skip day all for me!

All my prom plans are taken care of. I have a "facial" tomorrow, a hair cut Friday (I'm getting 10 inched cut off for Locks of Love *gulp*), and a nail appointment Saturday. I ordered Tom's Butonire (is that how you spell that?) today and Tom's making the dinner reservations tonight as well. I'm all set to go, I just need to sit back and let it all happen. I just hope it's as fun as it was last year. We aren't going to post prom this year. It's just at the school and it sounds quite dull... in the Gault, nothing exciting, so we'll probably head out for a while then curl up at home and watch some movies. I like it.

I really should run to the library today but I just can't. I'm gonna watch some mind-numbing television then catch up on my pleasure reading. I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING ELSE!!!

0 Free for All: