I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 June 2005

Wondered Where I Went?


~~~~Drained

You probably didn't but that's okay, I'll tell you anyways.

I took last week off. It was very nice. I miss summer. Because this week I started working!!!

Pause for dramatic screaming...

I'm working at a local factory being a quality control person for paint brushes. Yeah I know, it sucks. Yeah I know, it's boring. BUT I do get paid 8 + dollars an hour... nice money for a recent graduate outta high school who has nothing to pay for but whatever I want and however much I want to pitch in for my college education. It's quite nice really. The best part is my contract is for 8 weeks exactly so that means I get to quit on July 29... if you check My Custom Page you'll see I only have 51 days until I quit. That's including all those weekend and college days I'll have.

It'll all be good, I promise!

0 Free for All: