I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 May 2005

Senioritise Rears its Ugly Head


~~~~Sleepy

This morning I woke up at 7:05 and left the house by 7:30. I went to A.P. Biology and reviewed once more for my test on Monday. Then I left school.

Sidle had a crazy sub again and I figured I could get more work done at home than at school. The only problem with this plan is that as soon as I came home I fell asleep until I had to go back to school. I did go back once more today. I wanted to go to FST because I had a quiz in there and Humanities because I respect Meister and I feel bad that so many people skip his class. Then I went back home because I had Sidle (or Fre Klan) again and I knew we wouldn't do anything in band since we had a concert yesterday.

Unfortunatley I came home and went back to bed and have yet to do any of the things I need to do today. I have to finish my expos paper (that includes an additional like 3 pages of text) and I have to review for my A.P. European History test that I'm taking tomorrow.

I just don't care anymore. I'm finally satisfied with my decision to go to Miami and I'm just looking forward to ending high school and going to college! I could care less about the work I do in high school anymore. I use to think I'd never get senioritise but obviously I was wrong and now I have a very serious case! I just wanna sleep all the time ~~~~>

0 Free for All: