I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

11 April 2005

Where Did My Week Go?


~~~~Hungry

I knew this would happen. I'd get back from Spring Break and my teachers, in a desire to give seniors one last push before they graduated, have piled on the homework. Unfortunately, next week I won't be at school (or blogging) because I'll be in Kay Largo with my Marine Biology class. Therefore, I am now doing homework for two weeks in one.

A.P. Biology I have to study for the A.P. test on my own because I'm missing a week of review . Expos I have to turn in 150 notecards, 25 sources, 14 questions, and an abstract for my 10 - 14 page paper. Also, once I get back I have to churn out this paper in a day. I'll get all my FST work done before I leave but in Latin I have to basically finish the Iliad and write an essay for each book. I want to get as much done before I leave as possible.

Tonight I need to study for a Fish I.D. quiz, finish an Expos book, find 6 more Expos sources, read an European History chapter, and get my fins for snorkel.

Yesterday I got "The Complete Idiots Guide to Surviving College." I've read the first two chapters and it's very interesting. I already know how to deal with my laundry and that I need to spend the extra cash for the health insurance that covers the hospital in the college's town.

Guess I better get to work...

0 Free for All: