I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

13 April 2005

If I Hear the Verb 'is' One More Time...


~~~~Grumpy

I'LL GO ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!!

I'm in World History right now and, of course, Mr. Kilbreath is saying the word 'is' one too many times. Here's an example of a typical Kilbreath sentence (commas equal pauses in his sentence):"And, by the way, is, he, is, only 32 by the time the French Revolution began." Wow. That's all I have to say is just, wow.

I have so much to do today. I have an A. P. Biology test I should start to study for. I have oodles of Expos since I'm leaving next week. Also, I have a FST quiz tomorrow and, of course there's my A. P. Euro test May 6. So much to do, so little time! Oh yes, I forgot about the two scholarships I need to finish this week. *Grrr* I hope I can manage this...

0 Free for All: