I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 April 2005

Back From Key Largo!


~~~~Exhausted

I'm home from Key Largo and my Marine Biology trip and I had a blast. Other then the fact that I learned that I get extremely seasick, I just took some high-test Dramamine and it was great. I saw sea turtles, sting rays, manatees, sharks, and other sweet fish. I'll have to post some of the better pictures I got after I get them developed.

Unfortunatley, the last day I was stupid enough to leave my wallet on a bus that we weren't getting back on and now it's still in Florida. My mom had to fax a copy of my passport at 11:30 last night to make sure I could get on a plane today and now I have to get in contact with the bus company to try to get my wallet back. My dad canceled my credit card so the only thing I need to really worry about is the around $30 in the wallet and my driver's liscense which does have my social security number on it. However, it's still in the hands of the bus company so I don't think anything will really happen to it. I have to call the company Monday to see if they found it and what they plan to do about it. I've never messed up like that so I was really suprised that I did yesterday. But, now I learned my lesson and I'll never do that again. At least now I won't lose my wallet when I have multiple credit cards, other important cards, and lots of money. I hope I get it back soon!

0 Free for All: