I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

09 April 2005

Have You Ever Noticed


~~~~Sore

Have you ever noticed that movies have more appeal if you happen to catch them on tv instead of popping them into your dvd player? I know that's kinda random but I was thinking that I have nothing to do so I was gonna put in 'The Princess Bride' but then I turned onto VH1 and there's some random movie on that I kinda got hooked to. And I realized that 'The Princess Bride' is so much better then this movie but the fact that it was on tv and I just happened to find it made it more appealing. Isn't that odd?

Anywhoo...

I really should do my Marine Biology and clean my room but I want it to be a slow day so I'll do it whenever I decide. Maybe take my Marine Biology to Seattles or Muddy Waters and enjoy some coffee while I work on it. I just started an iTunes update but it's gonna take an hour to download and I'm worried the people from the Apple Store will call me today so I think I'll finish it later. My iPod's battery is being fixed and it's suppose to be done today. I shouldn't spend much time online because of that. I don't want to miss the call saying my iPod is ready! I miss it yeah, that's me when Gloria isn't in my life *tee-hee*

0 Free for All: