I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 April 2005

Damn You Good Title!


~~~~Awake

Basically damn you in this instance because I can't think of you. Maybe it's because I'm watching That 70's Show. I'm sure it's rotting away my brain... ah, but it's sooo addicting.

I did poop today. I think poop is my word of the week. Once more I think my brian has gone down the pooper this week. Let's hear it for spring break!

Anywhoo, today I woke up at 10, watched TV until 1, made some english muffin pizzas for lunch, played with Shelby outside, read my book, and took Shelby for a walk. That's a big pile of it that I've done. I had planned to read my AP European History book, written some Expos notecards, and cleaned my room. I've really done none of that. Plus, tomorrow Mom and I are going shopping and getting my iPod fixed tomorrow. So I don't get to do any of those things tomorrow either. But those are the only things I have to do this week so I'm not worried about it. There's still Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...

0 Free for All: