I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 April 2005

Miami Was A University When Florida Still Belonged to Spain


~~~~Pleasant

If that's the only thing I learn at Miami U I think I learned enough. Okay, I'm just kidding but still, I think that's a pretty interesting piece of information.

I'm currently in Oxford, OH. at the Hampton Inn (yay for free wireless) waiting to leave for the accepted students reception at Miami University. I still have no idea if I'm actually going to Miami or not but it's technically the only school I've gotten into so far. I got wait-listed at Gettysburg and I'm still not sure where I want to go. Miami is nice, I like it here.

The rest of the week I have spring break. I'm watching Tom's dog because he's in the Bahamas (how unfair) and Chanda's watching Oliver today. I also plan to go to the Apple store to get my iPod fixed. I need to do that before I leave for Florida.

I'll be home late Monday night. Dad and I were just talking about my college computer and HE thinks I should take the old computer in the basement to college. Uhhh, BIG check in the no box. How do I explain to him now that I have every intention in getting a laptop. Oh dear.

Dad just said the Fravel twins didn't get into Miami. *tee-hee* I'm so evil.

0 Free for All: