I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

27 March 2005

I'm Back!


~~~~Relieved

Goodness has it been a while. Modblog has not been good to me and I haven't been able to get on for a very long time. Hopefully those problems have been fixed and I can go back to posting every other day. I look forward to my blog time.

I hope all the Christians out there are enjoying their Easter. Today I've relaxed and slept all day. It's been very nice. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean and made myself my own version of an Egg McMuffin for lunch. That's been the extent of my day. I did all my homework on Thursday... fixing Expos paper, doing Marine Biology, and writing thank you notes to all the teachers who wrote me recommendations. So I have nothing I should be doing and therefore this relaxation has been even sweeter then before.

The only other thing I'm really doing is "cleansing my body". Okay, I know that sounds weird, but every once in a while I start to feel a little dirty inside... like I've been drinking too much coffee / soda / other sugar induced drinks. So, about once a month, I drink a TON of water. Currently I'm on my fifth pint. I have to pee so bad but I think I've washed all the bad stuff out of me. Ahhh, I love today!

0 Free for All: