I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

18 March 2005

Bad Karma


~~~~Bleh

I can't say I've ever really believed in karma until this day. Usually my actions just make me feel a little blue and guilty then I work on fixing them. But I guess fate decided to bite my butt today. I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that if these few things that happened today hadn't happened I would have had a wonderful day. But they did happen so it was a kinda weird day. I'm not quite sure what my initial action was to cause such violent vengeance via karma but I'm pretty sure I did something.

Carolyn's going to prom with David. I really want to see her happy and I know she'll never be with David. I just wish I knew what to say to make her realize that he's just not right for her and Chanda and I can be there for her the way she thinks only David can but we can help her so much better! My last hope is college. Maybe she'll grow out of this during college... David's already told us he's NOT going to college with her. I also feel really bad for David in all this. He's ready to move on... he realizes he's only 18 and there are many, many other girls he'll date in his lifetime. He just wants to move on and Carolyn won't let him. It must be really frustrating to be in his position. I don't know how he handles it. I think if I had one wish right now I'd wish that Carolyn was over David, was happy again, and not so dependent on anyone. She just needs to be an individual again... she shouldn't NEED anyone.

Well that felt good to get out of my system. Chanda and I are going to see Robots tonight... Ewan McGregor's voice for 2 hours, heck yeah! And Carolyn wants to go shopping for prom jewlery this weekend (David must be busy). On top of all this I don't have homework! I'm going to enjoy this weekend and just have a good time. No if's, and's, or but's about it!

0 Free for All: