I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

16 March 2005

Sitting Here With Ronald


~~~~Bored

Ronald is my pet pig. Actually, he's a tiny stuffed pig Tom bought for me the last time we went to the mall. Wanna see a pic?



Isn't that cute!? He's really soft too.

I got my Expos done but that's about all. I just can't work myself up to do my Humanities or study for my World History Test. I really should study though. If I really want to take this AP Test I need to step up. Maybe I'll do it later... I'm sure I can talk myself into it later.

Tomorrow morning Tom and I are going out to breakfast. I really wanna go to Bob Evans. I love their Eggs Benedict. Mom says that Eggs Benedict taste best with poached eggs so maybe I'll give that a try. School is still starting at 9:50. It's gonna be very hard to get up at 6:30 next Monday. But we won't have school Friday *cheers*!

0 Free for All: