I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 March 2005

Let's Hear for the OGT


~~~~Caffinated

I'm usually not a fan of standardized testing... actually, it goes against everything I think school and the learning process should be. But for once, I'm all for it!

This is because I don't actually have to take this test. My sophomore year I did have to take it but it didn't actually count for my graduation. Now kids do have to take it to graduate and since I'm officially done with all standardized testing (FOREVER!) I get to sleep in for an additional two hours. Oh it's wonderful. Fuck 'No Child Left Behind' but I have to adore blessed sleep.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 8:00 to run to Wal-Mart for some cookies for my Latin II class... after all, it IS the Ides of March! Then I have to go into school at 9:50 *snaps fingers* drat, that means only 30 minute periods (detect hint of sarcasm in my voice). Well, I drank too much caffiene in Marine Biology tonight so I think I need to go run some of it off... alright I'm not gonna do that but I will go take a shower!

0 Free for All: