I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

15 February 2005

*Grrr*


~~~~Cold

What's an RSS link? I want to put the quotes I use to have on my bulletin somewhere else because they were getting too long but I can't think of where to put them. And I don't know what this RSS thing is.

I can't really remember if I had a good day today or not. I'm so exhausted/cold right now that's all I can think about. I climbed into bed around 8:30 and just laid there. Finally, unable to stand it any longer I got up.

So here am I... I am here. I'm printing off some internet articles about Road Rage. I have an expos paper on the subject due Thrusday. Just a rough draft but I still haven't started the paper. It should be 4 - 6 pages. I also should have 75 notecards but they really aren't due until the final copy of the paper's due. But wouldn't it make sense to have all the notecards done? I have 50 right now... only 25 to go! I think I can get them done during class tomorrow then I'll write the paper after school. Maybe I'll skip sectionals. I haven't done that since freshman year. The piccolo part is so easy in all three pieces it's not like I need the practice. Okay, that came out badly. I just don't have the difficult parts the flutes have as the piccolo player... that's better.

I got two internet articles. One's from the BBC about a man being jailed for life for killing another man during a fit of road rage. The other is from New York State and it's all about road rage. That should be a good one... 20 notecard worthy. That means I just need 5 from the BBC article and I'll have it *cheers*.

I have speech tomorrow too *groans* I just remembered that. I want speech to be over now!!! Only two tournaments left! Unfortunatley they're both two day tournaments! But then I'll be done forever :-D

0 Free for All: