I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

13 February 2005

Watchin' the Grammy's


~~~~Sleepy

I think I'll actually get everything I have planned done today. I want to do all my homework (including my Marine Biology), run errands (including returning Chanda's movie, Carolyn's magazine, and getting Tom's Valentine's Day present), baking cookies for my Latin class, and making hemp necklaces with Tom. I've only gotten half of my homework done but once I finish the rest it'll be a good day!

I am so tired now! I finished my homework, returned all the things I've borrowed from Chanda and Carolyn, I went grocery shopping, made cookies for my Latin class, AND I made a new hemp necklace. I'm not sure how much I like my necklace. It's a little loose and I'm afraid it might fall apart. We'll see how it looks after a couple days. I want to make another necklace, a bracelet, and a keychain. I have plenty of hemp to do this with I just need to get started.

I'm sipping some Mandarian Orange Green Tea right now. It's very delicious! However, green tea makes my throat really dry and I have to drink some water afterward. I'm wondering if that's normal.

I'm watching the Grammys right now. I saw Maroon 5 win a Grammy, I watched Green Day perform, and Alicia Keys just won a Grammy. Sweet!

0 Free for All: