I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

11 February 2005

Sittin' in the Coffee Shop


~~~~Pleased

I don't think my prom dress is gonna work! It was perfect, everything I could have ever wanted in a dress. But it just doesn't fit right. Maybe Chanda's mom would be able to make one for me. I don't know though, it'd be a lot of hard work.

I just finished watching Lost. It was good. There 's another new episode next week too. It makes me happy.

I'm going out to breakfast with my A.P. Biology Class. Then I think I'm skipping Humanities for some ''me'' time... Actually I'm doing that now and I'm at News and Brews. I think I'm getting addicted to this skipping thing. It may get bad as the year progresses. I hope it just doesn't get too bad.

Tom and I will then spend the rest of the day together. Because I DON'T HAVE SPEECH TOMORROW!! I think Chanda and I are planning a date to the Hungarian Bakery too. That's a lot to do and I hope Tom's ok with it. I'll have to talk to him He's such a wonderful boyfriend!

0 Free for All: