I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

09 February 2005

What to Say?


~~~~Peaceful
(Maybe not that kind of peaceful but it's still a cute icon)

I always hate thinking of a title to blogs. For some reason it's always a little difficult.

But today was officially a good day due to the lovely break I had in the middle. Due to the glory that is being a senior when the juniors in my World History class went to plan their schedules for next year I decided that the class would be pointless today and I left. Hey, I'm a senior, I should be allowed to skip a class every now and again... I deserve it after putting up witht this school for so long.

A special thank-you to Tom who graciously gave me his car for the morning. I went down to the Hungarian Bakery and had a Chai and a poppyseed crossaint. It was very good. The atmosphere was nice too. I don't think they have wireless access though... *tear* That or my Pocket PC just doesn't work with it. Can that happen? It seems like my Pocket PC works better at Seattles and News and Brews then it does at say, Muddy Waters. They all have free wireless access but Muddy Waters just doesn't work as well. I know nothing about wireless... I don't even know if I'm working my wireless right. Maybe I need a lesson. I wonder who would be an expert on wireless...

Anywhoo, tonight I'm going to Seattles with Kendra to study for my A.P. Biology test tomorrow. It's over plants. Who needs to know about plants? Just kidding.. I was a wiz at the Zoology part of this class... maybe because I took a semester of Zoology but this Botony part... I've never really had a Botony class so I'm a bit stumped. I know that Chlorophyll makes plants green and they make their food through photosynthesis... I probably need to know more then that for an Advanced Placement Test. Mrs. V. also says that some Botony essay would not be a suprising choice for the A.P. test in May... drat. That means I need to know even more!

0 Free for All: