I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 February 2005

My Horoscope Said It'd Be a Good Day and it Was


~~~~Okily Dokily

Right! I did have a good day, thank you very much!

Ok, uber weird. I've been blogging on my Pocket PC lately to later transfer to the internet and the file I was using is magically gone! It's like Alivn Jr. was like "ah no, I don't want this file on me anymore... erase!" *grrr* it was a good blog too.

Anywhoo, I'll tell you about my day anyways...

My car battery died last week (no I didn't leave the lights on) and it keeps dying even after many jumps. The most memorable one was when Chanda, Carolyn, and I were at Sam Goody and it died. We had to call Tom to jump me. Then his cables wouldn't reach from where he was parked and where I was parked so we had to shift my car to neutral and push it to another spot. So much fun! But I had some errands to run and I didn't really want to deal with a dying batter all the time so I borrowed Tom's car. He had to work so I just had his car while he was there. I ran to Staples, Buehlers, and the library. I even filled up his gas tank for him. The day culminated at Muddy Waters where I did my homework while awaiting Tom to get off work. I had a green apple smoothie... uber yummy.

Today was also my Marine Biology class. The whole idea of the class is exciting and a lot of fun but the actual class is dulls-ville. It was only the third class so maybe they'll get better... I hope, I hope. But hey, anything that culminates in Key Largo, Florida is worth it!

~Elentári

"There are people who live in California and then there's everyone else." - Larry Phelan

0 Free for All: