I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 February 2005

Of Sick Days and Speech Tournaments


~~~~Stinky

I didn't go to school today. I was scared I would be sick all day. Instead I rested for Littles tomorrow. But Dad talked to Aunt Darcey and she doesn't think I'm allowed to go tomorrow I wish Dad hadn't said anything. It would trave just make things easier. Oh well I I hope I just show up tomorrow and get speech over with. I hope that we get home early. I hope Tom and I can go out. I'm thinking dinner and a movie. Finding Neverland finally came to our movie theater! The Coming- Home dance is tomorrow but I nave no desire to go. I mean, the theme is ''Frozen Ice Crystals of Love.'' WTF! 72 more days until I'm out of here!

Sunday I really have a long list of things to do. But that's such a long time from now. Oh well, the list is on Alvin Jr. I'm sure it'll just get longer.

I finished 'Interview with a Vampire'. It was good but exactly like the movie. However, I really want to read 'The Vampire Lestat', 'Queen of the Damned', and 'The Vampire Armand'. I have 'The Vampire Lestat' reserved but it still hasn't came in. Maybe I'll read a Harry Potter book to entertain myself for a while. I have plenty of books to read for the time being.

0 Free for All: