I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

20 February 2005

I Think I'm Getting Sick


~~~~Sleepy

I'm still not quite awake yet. I've just spent that last two days of my life in Canton Central Cathlioc High School for a Speech and Debate Tournament. It wasn't all that fun. But this year the waiting around hasn't been as bad as the years before. I think it's because Chanda actually spends time with me... it's nice.

Yesterday, we walked across the street to a Taco Bell for dinner and Wally was there! About an hour from home, and who do we run into? Our bestest friend, Wally! We scarred him and it was generally just very funny. It was nice to see someone not in speech for a little while and especially nice since that someone was Wally.

Today I'm not doing ANYTHING. I'm going out to breakfast with my parents, then I plan to come back, change into the most comfy clothes I own and veg. I don't really have any homework I NEED to do so I won't. I'll make some hemp stuff, hang out online, and maybe a few other odds and ends stuff but it's all gonna be at my pace and I'm relaxing!

Chanda and I are going to Legacy Village tomorrow to get her an iPod mini. I can't wait! I need to print out directions though... Later!

0 Free for All: