I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

22 February 2005

Hemp... My Friend or Foe?


~~~~I Have a Cold

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. I have officially gotten sick. But I can't even go straight home after school
I have to run to the bank and Planned Parenthood to reorder my birth control. Thankfully after that and my speech meeting I can go home. The only homework I have is Expos. And it's not necessary. If I feel really poopy I'll simply go to bed *cheers*.

Well, I went to my Speech Meeting. Lady A started bawling because she lost her briefcase and it appears that someone has taken it. I feel sorry for her because it had sentimental value but it won't make up for the way she treats me and the rest of the team on a day-to-day basis. She's called Chanda a dumb-ass, Emma a bitch, and I'm sure countless other names to countless other teamates, we just haven't heard them. States are in two weeks but I don't have to worry about them quite yet.

I haven't done much since then. I really should do my homework but I don't see that happening. I've totally forgotten about the Expos. It turns out I also have some Latin and a World History test to study for but I just can't get myself to do it. The Latin I can b.s. sometime tomorrow but I may face a few problems b.s.ing the World History. Plus, I should be studying for that anyways since I plan on taking the A.P. test this May. I'll study during A.P. Bio tomorrow. It's not like I actually can pay attention to a lecture at 8 in the morning anyways. I know it's bad, but I can't help it! I'm a senior after all!

So back to my previous question. Is hemp my friend or foe? Well, I'm not sure. On one hand I love making stuff out of hemp and it only takes me about an hour to make a necklace. Less if it's something smaller. But on the other hand it can mess with my mind too. I accidently made a necklace that was 30'' long instead of 21''. I guess I'm still just getting use to it. I finally made Tom a necklace that is 16'' long. It's a little shorter then I thought it'd be but I hope he likes it. Maybe if it's too short for him I'll either wear it or I'll give it to my mom. She says she wants one afterall. Or maybe Chanda would want one. There are too many options for me to cut up this one too. I think in the end hemp will be my friend... if only for other reasons... ... *tee-hee*

0 Free for All: