I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

26 February 2005

The Whirlwind Weekend


~~~~Indescribable

I've taken such a break from writing down my feelings. That's changing... right now. I was sick Thursday. Actually I've had a cold since Sunday. I missed school only today though. Friday's "plaid day" it's something some seniors last year started and my boyfriend has kept going. I didn't participate last year but I borrowed a flannel shirt from Tom's mom just for the occasion. After school I'm getting a hairs cut and I'm taking Tom out for a late Valentine's dinner. But it's a surprise so I'll talk about that later...

I lost my stylus so sad...

This was such a nice Saturday. I rested and entirely finished my Expos homework. Tomorrow I have to do my Marine Biology but since I'm spacing everything I have to do out it doesn't seem like all that much. Very nice.

Yesterday wasn't as perfect as I hoped it'd be. Tom and I were heading to the Thirsty Dog but it was closed. Then we tried Olive Garden but the wait was ridiculous. So we wound up at Chili's. It wasn't terrible but it certainly could have been better. I wish it could have been as perfect as my birthday surprise. But it wasn't as special of a night as my birthday so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

0 Free for All: