I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

28 February 2005

Hey Old Man, Remember Vietnam?


~~~~Forgetful

"Hey old man, remember Vietnam? You hated Vietnam. But you dig Afghanistan." - Jet

I think that's a kick-ass quote! Then again, I'm just an uneducated, unintelligent, liberal 18 year-old democratic Pagan who, obviously knows nothing about the world or how to deal with real world situations. There was an article in the Akron-Beacon Journal today about a wiccan couple who murdered their 13 month old daughter. The article made the murder seem like some wiccan-cult sacrifice and that anyone who was wiccan would, naturally, do the same thing to any child they had.

Alright, Wiccan may be a special branch of a religion (think the difference between Cathliocs and Methodists) so this, technically has nothing to do with me. However, one of my very close friends is Wiccan so this hits just a little too close to home. I'm sorry, but even if these two people were convinced what they were doing was part of some wiccan practice that doesn't mean that everyone feels that way. Wake up shit-heads! That's like saying that since the Cathlioc priests who rape little boys take part in these practices all Christians must rape little boys and lie about it. You're generalizing a very broad spectrum of people on two, probably, lunatics. Grow up America...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot so much today. I had to run home to get some Expos stuff I forgot. My paper was due today and I didn't have all the materials to turn in. To Mrs. S. that's a big fat F. So I had to get that stuff here. Then, I forgot my money and stuff for the State Speech Tournament. I had to run home and get that. But the day's finally over and Marine Biology was canceled for tonight. Very happy about that. I'm just gonna sit back and relax now. Maybe I'll call Tom later but he's working right now and he has chess tonight. I'm not sure when he'll be home. Oh well, I'll be here all night folks!

0 Free for All: