I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

01 January 2005

Two Days Left of Break


~~~~Sooo Lazy

I'm terrible! I have two days left until I have to go back to the dreaded s-word and I haven't done anything I wanted to this break. Don't get me wrong, I've caught up on my sleep, spent quality time with my friends, and had time just for me. But when it came to doing the 4 labs I need to do and cleaning my room. Yeah, it just didn't happen. I should really do my labs still but I have this feeling it's not gonna happen. My zoology lab isn't due until next week. But while my A.P. Bio labs are due Monday my teacher just doesn't care. She's very easy when it comes to due dates and if I bring them in Tuesday it won't be the end of the world. I'll be more willing to work on homework once I get back to the s-place.

So, Happy New Year! I spent New Year's Eve with Tom. We went to Legacy Village for shopping. I got iSocks to keep my iPod in, some more incense, and a new burner. We also went to Borders to use a giftcard Tom had and the outlet mall to get Tom a new pair of sneakers. Then we came back home and played my Lord of the Rings computer game. I'm still terrible at that game! We also watched Space Balls and worked on a puzzle. It was a quiet evening but a nice way to spend a New Year.

0 Free for All: