I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 December 2004

No Power *throws confetti*


~~~~ Feelin' Fine

But wait you say... if I have no power how am I typing on a computer... requiring power. Well, at my house there is no power.... actually there's been no power for about 12 hours now. So dad and I have found the comfort of electricity at my grandma's. Oh, Shelby too, of course she's here. I've been reading a lot today. I finished the Count of Monte Cristo yesterday and started on The Hobbit... for the fifth time. *blushes* yeah I'm insane, I know it.

Billy and I had been making plans to hang out today but I think they went down the pooper after this wonderful ice storm. That's ok, I'm content to stay here the rest of the day. I brought things to do, she has a computer (duh), and it's warm here! I'm not complaining.

Well, this has been the most exciting day of break so far. I've been doing a bunch of nothing... and that's fine with me! I'm actually welcoming this escape from the chaos that is my life and sleeping, reading, and hanging out on the computer is a wonderful change. I will have to do a couple of labs for A.P. Biology and Zoology before the break is done but I still have a week and half. No worries yet, I'll probably procrastinate and that'll be bad but I have nothing to worry about for now!

0 Free for All: