I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 January 2005

Road Trip!!!


~~~~ Thoughtful

Who had the best Wednesday ever? Oh me! Yesterday I got up at 8:30 and picked up Chanda at 9:00. We went to Muddy Waters for Coffee and then took off on route 30 towards Columbus. Our first stop? Dublin. What did we encounter? 109 6 feet tall concrete ears of corn! We made two friends there. Chanda named her friend Ferdinand and I named mine Herman. After we parted from our corn friends we found 3 twenty feet tall rabbits made out of scrap-metal. We even found a little troll doll on one of the rabbit's feet. In the same area that we found the rabbits we also found some strange statue of a building that could have possibly been a replica of the Alamo. We continued on to Springfield where a man had made a small village out of pebbles during the Great Depression. They were very interesting but it was in the back yard of a house and the man seemed a little suspicious of us when we asked to look around but oh well! It was still fun to look around. Our last stop was the best stop however because it involved a giant Jesus. In Monroe there's this horrible gawdy church that has the largest Jesus you'll ever see. It's right on highway 75 and next door to a pay by the hour motel. Fabulous!

We actually ended our road trip around 2:00 and we figured we had some time to kill before we should head home so we went the additional 45 minutes to Oxford and I showed Chanda Miami. I also needed my digital camera cable so I could get the pictures on the computer. Bell Tower was closed though so Chanda couldn't experience a smoothie *tear*. After that we went home. I made it back to Wooster all by myself. So that means I am capable of getting to Oxford and I shouldn't ever be worried about it when I get my car. Next year. No one can stop me! It was really weird to just stop by campus and then head home. It was also really weird because I know that I will be back there in three days. Oh goodness. Three days. I really like being home but I know it'll be okay once I get there. Oh, I should call Stephanie.

So yeah, check my road trip gallery!

0 Free for All: